Phlebotek is a leading nationwide provider of qualified medical assistant professionals for the health care industry. Our coordinators are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to fulfill your need for a medical assistants. Our phlebotomists and medical assistants are available for permanent, temporary, per diem, contract and travel assignments. We take pride in the responsiveness of our team and the quality of our medical assistant pool.
Across the nation, medical assistant companies are facing the challenge of efficiently recruiting qualified medical assistants. Phlebotek is the solution to your challenges. Through our ground-breaking recruitment tactics, our experienced staffing consultants will fill your requirements with the most highly qualified, screened and skilled medical assistant professionals in the industry.
Advantages to choosing Phlebotek Medical Assistants:
• Thorough Screening Process – Phlebotek has developed a detailed pre-employment screening process, which includes competency tests and skills checklists as well as a thorough background check. This stringent process helps us select only the top medical assistants for placement. We understand the functions a medical assistant should be able to perform.
• Around-the-Clock Accessibility – Our staffing consultants are on-call 24-hours a day, 7 days a week to provide the most timely and efficient service possible.
• Dependability – One of Phlebotek‘s strengths is dependability. We are able to recruit and maintain an abundance of medical assistant staff, enabling us to fill a large volume of staffing requests in a time efficient manner.
• Cost Effective Strategies – Our clients have saved thousands of dollars every year by eliminating recruitment fees from their budgets. These fees include placing job openings and valuable time spent reviewing resumes and interviewing candidates. Phlebotek’s HR Plus is a program especially designed for the medical staffing industry. We do all the work for your organization. You never have to encounter a staffing expense.
• Motivated Employees – Phlebotek includes motivated employees performing quality work. Phlebotek knows what it takes to hire a professional, experienced, and dependable medical assistant.
Phlebotomy Graduates for Internships
Each year, thousands of people around the country graduate from phlebotomy and medical assisting programs only to face the daunting task of finding employment. Anyone in our industry will tell you that finding experience outside of school is next to impossible.
Did you know that Phlebotek has over 10,000 recent graduates in our system? These phlebotomists and medical assistants are eager to explore the healthcare field and most notable for you is that they are willing to give you their time in exchange for experience!
Phlebotek is the only organization that can provide medical companies phlebotomy and medical assistant interns. Contact us to learn more.